Terms and Conditions
- The prices publish on our website are valid from November 2015 to May 2016.
- The Flyfishing and Fishing season starts every year the 2nd Friday of November and ends the 1st Sunday of May, for that reason we can´t not sell any programs out of those dates.
- Reservations must be done at least 60 days before the trip, paying 50% of the program at the moment of making your reservation and the other 50% at least 30 days before the trip, so that we can organize everything on time for the trip.
- Accommodations are in cabins for 2 persons. In case you preferred to stay in a lodge, please tell us, we can make the arrangements to find you a single or double room, in one of the lodges near Petrohue River. But this will mean that the prices of the programs will go higher than the prices publish on our website.
- Cancelation policy: cancelations of your reservations are possible to be done and we can return your whole amount of money, if you do it 60 days before de trip, but any financial cost of the transaction will have to be paid by client.
- Our programs are mainly organized with local people, always using a policy of fair trade, and is in this sense that we ask always our visitors to be “friendly visitors” by being respectful with the people, their environment, culture and way of life.
- We highly recommend our visitors to take an international travel insurance in case of accident or injuries.
- The Gift Shop products do not include shipping cost, but if you buy with time before the trip it is possible to give it to you while, you are in the Flyfishing or Fishing Trip.